Saturday, June 12, 2004

too many things, too little time

So, yup. Internet's back. Alex fixed my modem last night. Thanx thanx thanx and more thanx even to him. My saviour from now on.

I've been all day behind the comp, and yeah, I know I have loads of things to do, but one day is one day. Let's hope I don't waste all day again tomorrow.. That's the worst (and only bad) thing about having the internet back..
Stupid adiction... I really nead to learn how to control myself.

I was thinking today that I'll be gone to work in about 4 weeks. I don't really feel like leaving. I wish this summer could be like last year's. I'll finish exams the 30th and leave after 2, 3 or 4 days. That's not long enough. I wanna do too many things before I'm gone for almost 2 months. Madrid might be boring in the summer (when everyone's on holidays) and extremely warm sometimes but I kinda feel like getting bored as hell, doing nothing at all. Going to the movies, drinking liters of coke, listening to music all day, going out... I can't do all that in 4 days. I can't see everyone in 4 days either. I'm gonna miss my monchocore's crew. I'm gonna miss the boy.

I've always loved June. I hate it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home