Monday, May 31, 2004

no pasaran!!

My university is full of nerds. Seriously, it sux. There are cool people too and even some hotties but all I'm seeing right now are nerds and geeky guys. Anyways, I'm ok with geeks, there are some hot ones.. hehe.
Don't take me too seriously, I've had and extra dose of caffeine this morning...

I'm starting to think what I'm gonna do for my birthday. Silvia's play is friday night, and I'm so going to see it, she'll be awsome. Censurados + Hirurko concert is on Friday too, and it happens to be at the same time. With this all my plans go straight to hell. I was thinking about getting my friends up to see my sis's play, then go to the concert and after that, decide whether we stay at my place or go to Malasaña (part of Madrid where I always go to, there are cool pubs and bars there), but now I gotta think of something else. My sis told me last night I don't have to go to see her if I preffer the concert, but not only I know I should go, I also preffer her play. There'll be plenty of shows. They're just local bands. Good, but local, so they'll play often in my town.
I think I'll just go to the play and then meet my friends in Madrid, that'll be the easiest thing to do. Anyways, I'll ask if they wanna come to the play first. I'm not too worried really, I know that it'll be great fun no matter what we end up doing. It's the company that counts more than the action really.
It'd be awsome to have all my friends over one year. Those from Holland (Ik ben kntterleip!!!), Canada, Liam, Eric and of course all those that I have here!

It's my cousin Marta's birthday too. She's turning 8 the 6th. It seems like yesterday when she was born!! Why do my little cousins have to grow?? Diego's turning 7 in october!! I wish they'd stay like this forever. They're adorable the way they are now... But, anyways, they'll be cute as hell and "my babies" forever.. hehe. Maybe I should post some pics of them so you all know what I'm talking about... And returning to the birthdays' point, I have no idea of how and where we're going to celebrate them. Usually we all meet at my place, have a BBQ and go to the swimming pool, but the swimming pool's not opened yet, and our neighbours are having building work... Oh, yeah, let me explain this last thing: they're making some reforms on the garden, the fence that separated their garden from ours fell down, and they have some big holes on the ground where the kids could fall... We might just wait till it's all done and the swimming pool opened, there's no need to hurry really.

After all that rubbish that any of you probably give shit about, I just wanted to say how great is to find random post at your guestbook from ppl you don't know. I find it so cool.. So, yup, thanx to everyone who's ever left any comment in my guestbook, despite knowing me or not.

:: So bury me in memory
:: His smile your rope
:: So wrap it tight around your throat

:: On the drive home
:: Joke about the kid you used to see
:: And his jealousy
:: Breaking hearts has never looked so cool
:: As when you wrat your car around a tree
:: Your makeup looks great next to his teeth

- Tell that Mick he just made my list of things to do today, Fall Out Boy -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home