Tuesday, June 8, 2004

3Com sux

YAY!! I've made it!! 3 whole days without any kind of online comunication and I've survived!! I'm so proud of myself...
My computer being fucked up was actually the best thing that could've happend. I've had the first exam today (hopefully I pass) and I know that if I would've had the internet conexio working I would've studied half of what I did (which, btw, wasn't too much). I format c: yesterday and installed Windows XP, but my stupid modem doesn't work with XP... How can 2-years-old stuff be old and obsolete? aaw.. these technologies...
I've just downloaded the drivers it apparently needs to work properly, they're safely hidden in my pen drive. I'll install them when I get home. Wish me luck.

My lil cousin Marta celebrated her brithday on friday and I went with my parents. Everyone was there already. Diego came running (as usual) and leapt into my neck. He's the cutest little boy in the world. Guess what? He got me a book!! He said he had to buy me a present with his own money, so he did. See what I mean when I say he's the cutest? It's been the best gift I've gotten, this year and all the others. 1 euro book has been better than all the money in the world.
After Marta's party I went to my sister's play. She was awsome. She played Dolores Ibarruri (La Pasionaria) It was a bit shorter than what I thought it'd be, but it was better than I expected.
By the time it started all my friends were in Malasaña celebrating my and Bibi's birthday. I got there around 12. I had fun. It's always good times when they're aoround. I love you!!

I'm leaving. My friends from class are out on the grass drinking Kalimocho. I'll save some for Lejow, I know she likes it.

Take care, people!! and be happy. I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home