Wednesday, May 19, 2004

god, don't save the queen

Saturday is close.. The greatest day for the actual spanish monarchy.
And what the fuck do I care? I'm fed up with the stupid wedding. I hate it. I hate it all. The king, the prince, the queen... everything that has anything to do with monarchy. Come on! We're on 2004! monarchy is sooo out of place nowadays!!

It's so lame... People talking about the marriage 24/7 on TV, people everywhere talking about it... "oh! It's gonna be so beautiful", "I can't wait!", "our little prince has finally found his princess.." (like if she was a princess anyway..) and an extra large etcetera of stupid coments.. Please, give me a break.
Why do we all spaniards apparently have to care about the prince and his bride getting married? Why are there people that actually care?? Why the fuck do people care about weddings that are not their own or of someone they know? I don't get it.

Stupidity gets on my nerves. And it is all around.

So, yeah, happy wedding for the couple and my deepest wishes that it rains on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home