Sunday, May 30, 2004

...

Kids are annoying when you have to study. I spent all afternoon hearing laughs and screams coming from outside my window that kept me far from concentrating. It drove me nuts.
Parents, consider the idea of keeping your monsters at home. For everyone's health and their own security.
(Seems like I've forgotten that I've been a monster too, uh?)

*sneeze* What the hell's wrong with pollen this year? Making me sneeze all the time!! I am NOT allergic!!! Maybe I should consider the fact that I might be, or might be starting to be... Alex keeps saying I am all day long. Bastard. Hehe.

I'm thinking about getting more tattoos. I'm not too sure about what I wanna get, but I want more. Maybe small flames somewhere, or more stars. Maybe "HOPE" between little black stars on the back on my neck. I don't know. I won't probably get anything of what I said... I have to make my mind, but I have plenty of time.....

My neck and back hurts, anyone up for a massage?

(Turning 19 in two days!! YAY)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home