Monday, May 24, 2004

new weather?

It's monday, and it's rainning. Doesn't the guy up there controlling the weather machine know thre's no more need to keep it in "rain mode"? The wedding's over, and it's almost June. Enough for dark clouds and grey skies. It's summer's time.

We made some band pictures for the website yesterday but I haven't seen them yet. We'll upload them as soon as the site is ready. It's just work in progress. We're still making logos and stuff, so it might take a while.
It was real fun when we took the pics, it's was all wet, we couldn't sit anywhere (tho Hugo and Alex did anyways), Javi climbed a tree and pretended to be a monkey... It was a nice afternoon (despite it was raining). They're all awsome and fun to be with. I love my "intermissioners". Hehe.

I'm tired... Lacking sleep again, lacking sleep as usual. Routine is exhausting. Ouch. Nap time. Aw, no, wait... time to go home. Not the same, but better than nothing...

:: I know you want it all and you got me
:: Sorry I never was everything you ever dreamed
:: But kept at bay for just in case that day

:: But it's okay to come around
:: When nights like this are never ending
:: I tried so hard to make this perfect
:: You and I somehow
:: We can't see eye to eye together
:: We always knew that you worked better

- Baby Blue, The Early November -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home