Monday, May 10, 2004

good old friendz

The "party" at school on friday was pretty good. I have to admit that as soon as I got there I thought about telling Cris not to park, turn round and go somewhere else. But we parked anyways, and walked into school. At first it was a really weird feeling, seing eveyone after a year, people I couldn't stand coming up to say hi and pretend they care about my life, but I could get over it, and enjoy the rest of the day. It was awsome to see some of my old friends. There are people I know since I was 5 years old and that I haven't seen since last June. It was great to see them and laugh over old jokes and crazy stuff we used to do in class. It was good to see old teachers too. Specially some of them.

When we finished at school we went out, and after hanging out with old friends for a while I left and went to meet Nacho. We went to "Shock" and met the rest of us, but we only stayed for a bit. Saturday at home and Sunday band practice. It hasn't been a bad weekend.

We might be getting a singer soon. This guy I met at Belvedere's show that was Reyes' and Harek's friend sings and he's coming next sunday to try. I hope everything works out and he stays. We need a singer, and he seems pretty nice.

We finally finished the power point presentation for class. Well, I did. There's only one part left, and someone else's supposed to do it. I'll have to learn my part tonight. Shit, I so dont feel like doing it...!!! I hope it's not as bad as I think it'd be.

I've been feeling really good with myself and with everything around me lately. Well, actually I don't think good is the word, I'd better say that I've been really happy lately. Yeah, that's it. Almost everything's going fine and even if it wasn't I think I'd be feeling exactly the same way. I don't know why but there are times that I feel really happy with no apparent reason. The same way that there are others that I feel bad for the same. But I guess I'm nothing special. I bet everyone have that kind of moment and feelings once in a while. And I think that's actually one of the reason that makes us feel alive.

:: Hey Julie,
:: Look what they're doing to me
:: Trying to trip me up
:: Trying to wear me down
:: Julie, I swear, it's so hard to bear it
:: And I'd never make it through without you around
:: Hours on the phone making pointless calls
:: I got a desk full of papers that means nothing at all
:: Sometimes I catch myself staring into space
:: Counting down the hours 'til I get to see your face

- Hey Julie, Fountains of Wayne -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home