Wednesday, May 26, 2004

emo

I'm feeling pretty down today. Everything's coming to my mind. All the bad things I mean. I can't stop thinking about Toni's dad, and how Toni must be feeling right now. It's awfull. Good people shouldn't be allowed to die. I can't get used to the idea... I just can't. I bet he doesn't either. Shit. It's too bad to be true..

And it's not only that what I have in mind... I'm nostalgic too. Do you still remember all the good times we had last June? I do, babe. It seemed we'd be best friends forever. It turned out not to be so. I wish I could go back in time even tho that wouldn't change a thing of how're things going now.
I don't know what could've happened. It all simply changed. One day I woke up and you weren't there to make me laugh. Too unexpected to understand.
I'll just keep acting normal, I'll keep being myself. I won't let you know I'm forever changed for what we once had. And don't get me wrong, all we had was the best of friendships. Despite what people may think, despite what you may think. Too bad it didn't last. Too bad it's probably not to ever come back. I'll be here tho, not waiting, but here.

Do you think I should stop listening to The Early November? That might be what's making me sooo emo. It might be cause I'm emo why I'm listening to it. Stupid relativity. You never know which way things go...

Why is it that it hurts so much?? Why can't it go away??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home