Sunday, June 13, 2004

I hate my ISP

Once again fighting with my stupid computer... I don't know what the hell is it today, but the internet's not working properly. Please, let it be the telephone company and not my modem again!!! PLEASEEEEE!!

I talked to Olga yesterday and she told me Xicu is working this summer. I wonder if Dani, Nuria and Aleix will be there too. I hope Juan is still my boss. He rocked last summer. Great guy. Xavi and the girls won't come this year... They at least promised to come and visit sometime. YAY. It was fun with them.
Summer's starting to look better..

Band practise today ruled. I had a great time. And we're kinda getting better. We should do new covers soon.

I might buy some stuff from ThinkGeek.com this week. They have this awsome binary clock I really want. And some cool tees too. And caffeine candy. And a cool pillow with binary numbers. And ......
I wanna get a few things from Interpunk too. Rancid and Ataris t-shirts.

Short post again tonight, but I gotta go to bed. Or to study. I'll decide while I go upstairs...

Take care you all. Good night.

YAY. (I've missed that the most...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home