Friday, July 30, 2004

shit happens

But sometimes shit's too much to stand.

Mo left on Monday. It's just friday and it seems he's been gone forever. Weeks with him seemed days and days without him seem weeks. Sux big time. I want him to be here. To hug me after work, walk by and smile to me. I wanna serve him more Sue beer. Hehe.

I've just read an email from Ashley. Kris is ill and there's no cure for the cancer she has. NO. NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS POSSIBLE. She's my second mom. She can't fucking die.

Ok people not in the mood for writing any longer. Works waiting and this bad news have been too much.

I love you baby. I wish you were here.

I love you Ash, Lis and Kris. Gary too. You've been and will forever be my second family.

I'm definitely going back to Canada soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home