Wednesday, June 23, 2004

damn! damn! damn!

I'm hating everything. I can't understand why certain things work the way they do.
Some people get on my nerves. It's amazing who stupid they can get.
I hate the noise upstairs, my computer when it's not working, slow internet conexion, junk mail, fish, exams, wanting the impossible, seeing my mum cry, dogs barking 24/7, mosquitos, refreshing websites, country music, being tired... I hate the way I lack inspiration everytime I feel like writing.

Why can't the world just be hugs, love, skittles, music and summer time? (pop corn, stars, french fries and ice cream also admited).

:: But the sun still shines in the summer time
:: I'll be yours if you'll be mine
:: I tried to change, but I changed my mind
:: Think I'll have another glass of Mexican wine

:: She lived alone in a small apartment
:: Across the street from the health department
:: She left her pills in the glove compartment
:: That was the afternoon her heart went

- Mexican Wine, Fountains of Wayne -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home