Friday, July 2, 2004

:-)

I love my life. I love my friends. I love it when I'm with them.

I laugh my ass out all night yesterday. It kicked ass. We went to "Another Kind of Death" show on Siroco and then went to Hugo's house in malasaña. The show was fucking awsome. I don't specially like hardcore, but this band is amazing. They played with another band called Moksha or something liked that which I didn't really like. We left and went to get a kebap cause we were all starving, and came back to Siroco to get the others. After that, absent shots. 50%. JC, Hugo and Charly got 70%, they're nuts.
Then, at Hugo's, I spent all time laughing. I had the best time in months. Seriously. Hugo got way too drunk and the night started to be less funny, but still funny as hell. I wonder what he'll be like when we tell him all the stuff he did and said last night...

I'm leaving tomorrow mornig (aroung 6am) to the campsite, and I start working on Sunday. My mom can't come with us. Sucks big time, I really wanted her to come.

I was thinking last night, how happy I've felt this last 2 days. I don't know what the hell got me wednesday night to feel so weird and down...

I love you people. I'm gonna miss you all.

P.S. Alez, JC and Javi, make sure that when you come to Las Dunas to visit me you bring that plastic wale JC bouth for Denia. We're gonna be the coolest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home