Wednesday, June 30, 2004

calm after the storm

I'm feeling better today, but still feeling down. The hardest moments come when I'm alone. It's the suck that I'm alone most of the day. But that'll be over tomorrow. Party time. Yay. I need to forget.
It's cool that we're still in touch, well, I actually think it'd be really stupid to stop talking to each other. Things are weird, but I guess it's normal. And time heals everything.

Alez and Hugo are coming to pick me up from uni tomorrow after the exam. We're gonna go out for lunch afterwards. Meeting Cris too. I still have to tell her they're coming, but I'm sure she won't mind.
We have lots of things to do tomorrow. Swimming pool, that festival at "Malas Compañías", Tweety's concert..... We gotta go shopping too! and eat ice-cream, watch movies, over play Billy Talent's songs, take pictures, burn cds, shop online..

I was just thinking about Pictures of Shorelines show on sunday. It was amazing. I think they didn't like it much, but I loved it, like all the others. You just can't imagin the way I feel when I see them up in stage. They're the best. Best band, best friends. Yay. I love you boys and girl!! They didn't won, but who cares about it anyways?

I think I'll stop my babling and go back to studying. Wish me luck tomorrow. Wish luck to Samu too. (Thanx for reading my blog!!)

Good luck to Weezer in Tolouse. Remember: max.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home