Saturday, July 3, 2004

buh bye, home

Last night at home, tho I really only have an hour or so till we leave. It's 6 am and I haven't gone to bed or anything yet. I have to get some pics we made last night into the comp, but I thought I could post a few lines before that.

I went out tonight from 12 to 3:30. I wish I could've stayed longer, but I had things to do at home. I only hung out with Mario, Sergio, Bibi and Alex, but it's been a great night. They're the best. I've had pretty cool talks with Bibi tonight and last night. Both fun and sad ones. Cheer up girl!! you don't deserve being down! (btw, text him and see what happens, I'll attack as soon as I get back! LOL).
Is a shame I couldn't see Ana, Cris or Palo this week, I'm gonna miss them too.

Well, I cant write any longer. Have a great summer you all and take care!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home