Thursday, July 1, 2004

despair wins

Getting your expectations too high is most of times no good. Things don't usually turn out the way they're planned. And that of course doesn't mean they end up being worse than expected, but there are times they leave you with this bittersweet feeling.
Things were great today. I did most of the things I had planned, but I don't know, I'm not really feeling too happy. Anways, the only thing I can complain about is not seeing Cris (we definitely need longer days).
It's been a cool day, but I can't help having this weird feeling inside. Is it all just cause it's hard to forget? Everything reminds me of him. I'm feeling like I'm stuck somewhere I don't wanna be, trapped inside a place I wanna scape from. I don't wanna go away. Not yet. I still have things to do. People to see.

Nostalgia sucks and I'm going to bed. Well, actually to finish seeing Brother Bear with Hugo. He's sleeping over at my place. It's cool to have him back. I've missed this crazy ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home