Saturday, July 10, 2004

bar woman

Just a quik update to let you know I'm still alive.

Work this summer it's kinda worse than last year, mostly cause the boss changed. It's no longer Juan. He didn't come this summer. sux big time.
I've alone at my room till last night, when Martina, a dutch girl that has been working here for a few years came. I didn't get the chance to talked to her much tho.

I haven't gone out yet. Not a single night. I've been whether sleeping or studying a bit. I know I won't do shit from tomorrow or monday on.
Leonie's coming the 12th and I guess Mo's coming tomorrow or the 12th.I can't wait to see them all. Seruiously. It's gonna kicked ass, I know that for sure.
There's this paintball thing near the campsite too. It's new. I'm definitely gonna go there. Yup. FUN STUFF: I'll try to max. Hehe. (is that how it's called?)

Oh, btw, to those who I told I was at the kitchen this summer... good news. I'm officially at the bar now. With the same hours as last year. Tonight's my last night finishing at 8:00pm. YAY.

Should be off. Take care. I miss you.

Alez, don't forget your rollerblades when you come over. Bring JC's wale too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home