Sunday, June 27, 2004

format c:

I format my comp again and installed windows 98. That seemed the only way to keep it working properly. That drivers really fucked up the system.

Band practice on thursday ruled. I had a great time, and we finished Hugo's song. Well, "finished". We still have to make some changes, and get the vocals and lyrics, but it was so cool to finish both guitars and drums. Bass won't be a problem. I tried to fix in the lyrics I did the other day, but couldnt. We'll have to keep them for another song.
We went to see the place where we're moving into. It's also in Ritmo&Compás, but second floor. Looks better. It's actually a mess, but it was somehow better. Plus we know the other bands that play there. We're moving this month and start July there.

I went driving today again. Fun stuff. I can't wait to get my license and own car. It'll take a while tho... I'm not starting with the license till September and who knows when will my mum make up her mind about the car thing. She wants to buy one, which we'll share.

It's Serg birthday today (love you, kid). It's a shame I couldn't go out to see him and the others. I hate staying home on the weekends. I hate exams. But, yeah, what I hate the most is staying home and wasting soooo much time... I might start looking for new personality. A not-lazy one.
Anyways, I'm going to the boys show tomorrow (Emergenza's final) and I'll see most of them (hopefully). I haven't talked to anyone in ages so I've got no clue about who's going and who's not.

I wanted to post about some stuff that's got me pretty down lately, but I'm not really in the mood anymore. It's being hard. Despite what you may think. By the look of the sms you sent last night, you got me totally wrong. You haven't understand a thing. And that hurts badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home