Tuesday, June 15, 2004

happiness

Conexion speed reaching normal rate... I won't speak too loud just in case... Buy, yay, I'm excited!

I went out shopping with my sister today. I need a bikini, I can't find the ones I had last summer, and I wanna go to the swimming pool!! It's been really warm this week. Hopefully there'll be no kids tomorrow morning at the pool, they can be hell annoying... specially those who are around 10 or 11 years.

I'm gonna wait a few days till I order that stuff I want from ThinkGeek. Alex told me he might want some things too and we'll probably order together. My sis wants stuff from Interpunk, so we might do all before I leave. I can't wait till I get the package. Geek!!!

Las night I didn't feel like going away to work all summer, but I'm kinda looking forwad to it today. Well, it's not really that I'm dying to go, you know, but I guess it'll be ok. Fun like last summer. I miss the ppl I met at work. My sis was just telling me this afternoon she didn't really feel like going on holidays there this year, cause none of our friends will go, but I'm sure we'll find stuff to do and people to hang around with.
The boy's probably not coming. It's ok if he doesn't feel like going but it would be cool if he did. Swiming at night, playing guitar at the beach, counting waves... But oh well... It's not the end of the world, is it?

I'm off. Time to study. I'm happy today. No apparent reason.

:: The time has come for colds and overcoats.
:: We're quiet on the ride,
:: we're all just waiting to get home.
:: Another week away, my greatest fear.
:: I need the smell of summer,
:: I need its noises in my ears.
:: If looks could really kill,
:: then my profession would be staring.
:: Please know we do this cause we care
:: and not for the thrill.
:: Collect calls to home
:: to tell them that I realize
:: that everyone who lives will someday die
:: and die alone.

:: And we won't let you in.
:: Though we're down and out.
:: We won't let you in.
:: You win.

- I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light, Brand New -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home