Tuesday, December 30, 2003

ST

Last night I went to bed at 6am and I won't probably go any sooner tonight. I'm gonna create another "virtual me" at the Skittles website and send it all over. My message to the world: do you have some Skittles for me?

I've been listening to Blink 182's last cd and I'm starting to like it lots. The first time I heard it I honestly thought it was a piece of crap, but belive me, it's a pretty good album. Just a warning for those who are looking for the same old Blink stuff: stay away from this. Another cd that I've also been crazy about this past weeks is Mest, self titled. It has some catchy songs that are, for sure, worth a listening. YAY. I'm a poppy girl.

btw, happy new year.

:: Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
:: The shadow in the background of the morgue
:: The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
:: We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
:: Where you can always find me
:: We'll have Halloween on Christmas
:: And in the night we'll wish this never ends
:: We'll wish this never ends

- I Miss You, Blink 182 -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home