Monday, December 22, 2003

BCN burnt

I got home last night from the trip to Barcelona. Pictures of Shorelines rocked. They were the best of all the bands that played on Friday. At lest they were so for me. The rest of the trip kicked ass too. I had fun. The way back on Nacho's car was pretty cool. Listening to punk mix tapes and Simon & Garfunkel. Good combination, ain't it? I slept all the way to BCN on the bus, so all I can remember about it is Oscar complaining about me being asleep all the time and having no one to talk to at all.

I finally couldn't see JuanMa or anyone from this summer's job. It was a shame. I miss them. Hopefully JuanMa comes over this Xmas. It'll be like going back to summer, thought the 803 won't be complete.

I'm burning Chasing Amy. It's taking forever... It'd better be ok and ready to play when it's done or I'm gonna cut my veins. It is really getting on my nerves. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.. it should be done by now!!! I hate not understanding computer programs... Technologies are growing way too fast! Hold on, this is not about new technoligies is just about not being as dumb as I am right now!! I suck. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home