Thursday, December 25, 2003

merry fucking christmas

I'm totally pissed off right now. I feel my forehead's vein getting thicker and my eyes blazing. Who would say it's Christmas Eve... This is more like Hallowe'en, or at least I'm more like a Hallowe'en sort of monster than a chick who's just spend her night with family. But fuck Xmas anways. This hasn't been the good-friendly-perfect night it was supposed to be and belive me, I don't give a shit. I'm starting to hate this role of "hey-come-on-its-Xmas-lets-all-act-normal-and-happy". Tho this shitty night hasn't been so for that matter. Still, Fuck Xmas.

:: If god came down on Christmas Day
:: I know exactly what he'd say
:: He'd say "Oi to the punks and Oi to the skins
:: Oi to the world and everybody wins!"

- Oi to the world, The Vandals -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home