Friday, October 31, 2003

selfishness

I've been thinking about this summer. It's been the best one of my life. I wonder if I've been fair at all, I guess I haven't. But it had to be MY summer and I had to make it MY summer. "Summer of your life comes right after you're done with school" they say, and they're right. I wanted to get away from everything and I did. Maybe I should've think more about my everyday life, but I have enough time to do it now. And enough time to remember it all too. It meant so much. It all did. Sweet nights at the beach, big laughs at work and of course big laughs with the 803 ppl too. Big great memories I just dont wanna wipe off. Fun "Tequila Nights" and rollings down the hill. Crazy swims at night, hours conversations, our deepest feelings told, the best tape ever made....

I wanted it to last forever but now I think it's better that it somehow finished. The fact of living a dream every single day would kill the dream itself. It's just a really wierd feeling. I know what I mean but right now I cant find the words to explain it. Im way too tired. I'm off to bed. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home