Tuesday, December 16, 2003

walking around

It sux how all the ideas I come up with during the day blow away as soon as I get home and sit in front of the computer. Plus most of the times I'm way too uninspired to even think of something new and I end up writing nothing at all. I tried to write at least once a week, but as you can see, couldn't make it. It's alright tho.

I'm leaving to Barcelona on Friday morning, 6:30am to be precise. My friends Pictures of Shorelines are playing in a Hardcore-Punk festival there. "Tortillacore HC Fest" it's called. It'll be fun. I can't wait! I'm coming back on Saturday with Oscar and Nacho, the others are staying till Sunday. Hopefully JuanMa will come back to Madrid with me and stay a few days at home with us. And hopefully i'll get to see Olga, Ssu and Xavi too. They worked with me at the Beach Bar this summer. It was great fun with them. I wanna get out of Madrid, I need to. I'm getting tired of doing the same stuff every weekend. But I wont ever get tired of my friends. I've realize I could never do without them.

:: Sucede que me canso de mis pies y mis uñas
:: y mi pelo y mi sombra.
:: Sucede que me canso de ser hombre.

:: Sin embargo sería delicioso
:: asustar a un notario con un lirio cortado
:: o dar muerte a una monja con un golpe de oreja.
:: Sería bello
:: ir por las calles con un cuchillo verde
:: y dando gritos hasta morir de frío.

- Walking Around, Pablo Neruda -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home