Thursday, December 4, 2003

lil david

Shit hell! It's been ages since I last wrote! I never seem to find the time to make a new entry..

It's been an awsome day today. I had fun at uni and went to visit my new lil' cousin, aunt and uncle. David was born Saturday morning. he's a real cutie. Like I knew he'd be. He's so small it seems he's gonna break every time you lift him up from the crib or even touch him. How defenseless kids are! How innocent too...

I've been trying to do the java stuff I have for friday but I gave up for tonight. dont feel like thinking much right now. I'm feeling lazy, and tired, hell tired. I haven't been sleeping much this last days. I never find the time to go to bed at night, so I always find it impossible to get up in the mornings, though I do anyways and feel "game over" at around 7-8 pm... to then be totally fresh and awake by 11pm and dont get sleepy till 1-2 am... fuck, I hate this thing of being a night creature. Hehe, don't get me serious, I actually love it.. I'm starting to talk nosense so I'll just stop and go to bed, or to do some stuff upstairs. Maybe play some Tetris on Game Boy. yeah, I know, I'm a freak, but fuck ya'll!! Kidding, bastards, don't get mad. Nite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home