Saturday, November 15, 2003

back

It's been long since the last time I wrote, and somethings have changed. for good.

Last weekend was real fun, and the begining of things getting back to normal. yes, he's back! he hugged me again. and so he did last night. And joked about the same things as before. And asked about my life and told me about his. It's awsome. I really missed him. He's a good friend. But that wasn't the only thing getting better yesterday. I saw Ana too! It was great to talk to her again. She's still crazy, that haven't change and it porobably wont. Better, I like her that way. She was my first very best friend and she's still one of my best friends. We're having lunch together on Tuesday. Kike and Guille are coming too. It'll be fun.

Hell! I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home