Friday, October 31, 2003

6

It's been fun today. Uni was cool and my lil cousin's B-day was even cooler. A whole bunch of kids eating cake and playing football might not sound any exciting, and it surely isn't, but Diego's face of surprise when I turn up was worth everything. He's such a cutie. And so are the other two. And so will be the one coming. Yeah, I love kids, and yeah, I adore my cousins.

The Systems and Cirtuits' practice sucked big time. It was boring as hell and to make it worse I wasnt in the same class as my "new uni friends". Being with them would've made it a bit better, it's usually a blast when we're together. We laughed our asses out at JAVA class. Too bad J couldnt join us, he was sitting way behind.

Tomorrow's hallowe'en and I dont have the slightes clue of what I'll do. Maybe dress up, maybe go to Deep, maybe to Nasty, maybe to Shock, maybe see Ana, Palo and Charlie... HOW STRESSING!! I hope I can go out with them. It's been ages since I last saw Ana. I'm scared about Uni putting distance in between us. More than it is there already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home