Wednesday, October 29, 2003

newbie

I've finally found a decent blog in which to write. I don't have much to say tho. At least today. It's just been a long boring day. Nothing happened and I've done nothing at all. The most "exciting" part of it was the physic's practice from 4 to 6 and it wasnt that good either. Just worked with a few batteries and resistances. Tomorrow Systems and Circuit's. We'll see how that one's like.

Forget about all I said. Well, no, just forget about the "I don't have much to say" part. I do.

I've been feeling weird lately, or well, to be honest I'll say I've been feeling bad. My caring-about-people "problem"? Maybe. Or maybe not. I guess it'll always be the right thing to care about him. And I guess I'll feel bad everytime things change between us. But now I think it's worth it. It hasnt been that bad. (Thanx, Vakita!!) And he was an awsome friend, and things are starting to be how they were. There's more to write about, but I dont feel like doing so right now. Enough for the first post, I said. (Liebe! You are my Zetxinbabe!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home