Sunday, October 31, 2004

punk rock is your friend

I spent the afternoon at Sergio's with Bibi and Pablo, watching punk videos, Family Guy and Futurama and now I'm just watching all the cd's with more videos that I borrowed from Serg (get well soon!!!). There are some awsome ones!!
One thing I know for sure: I'm going to California. I don't know when, or for how long, but I gotta go.
I want cool shows everyweekend for less than 20 euros...
I don't think I could live without music. And I'm serious.

Tonight was cool talking (shouting cause that nu metal music shit was way too loud..) to Bibi.
It's not about being classic, it's all about being in love. Not seeing anyone but the one you love.. Love can be a bitch, but no love at all would be much worse.

I'm getting tired. I'm gonna watch a few more videos and go to sleep.
Good night.

I can't wait to see Garden State. I love the trailer.

:: I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles
:: In our eyes are mirror images and when
:: We kiss they're perfectly aligned
:: And I have to speculate that God himself
:: Did make us into corresponding shapes like
:: Puzzle pieces from the clay
:: True, it may seem like a stretch, but
:: Its thoughts like this that catch my troubled
:: Head when you're away when I am missing you to death
:: When you are out there on the road for
:: Several weeks of shows and when you scan
:: The radio, I hope this song will guide you home

:: They will see us waving from such great
:: Heights, 'come down now,' they'll say
:: But everything looks perfect from far away,
:: 'come down now,' but we'll stay...

:: I tried my best to leave this all on your
:: Machine but the persistent beat it sounded
:: Thin upon listening
:: That frankly will not fly. you will hear
:: The shrillest highs and lowest lows with
:: The windows down when this is guiding you home

- Such great hights, The Postal Service -

Btw, I've just seen a guy that looks like Harek on Deadbolt's (Thrice) video. Funny.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey when? i wanna see me in a cool video LOL

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

I'll send you the video.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home