Sunday, October 24, 2004

orange fingers generation

Wooo! It was long since I last walked to Moncloa.. The last times I've been out I always found someone who'd drive me home. I did today too but Kijot and Reyes wanted to stay longer so I just took the bus.
I don't mind walking on my own. I love that moment for myself. I love crossing that street with the cool name. I love thinking while I walk fast. Sometimes I even liked crying on the way, specially if it's cold. Freezing. Don't ask why. There's no reason at all.

But tonight there's been no tears. Just thoughts, and dreams, and memories...

- on the bus -
Noise and kisses Vol.1 played randomly:
1. Kelly. (The Movielife)
2. What comes around. (The Bombjacks)
3. Don't hate me. (Rufio)
4. In years to come. (Thrice)
5. Playing favorites. (The Starting Line)
6. Memory. (Sugarcult)
7. The patron saint of liars and... (Fall Out Boy)
- got home -

(Could I ask for better songs?)

... and misunderstanding... There's no need for the world to be so big.

I don't know how it happend but I got myself thinking about New Year's.. I don't want it to be the way it'll probably be. I wanna start 2005 holding his hand.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

3 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm the orange finder thing is because of Risketos right?
xoxoxo
HAREK

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

Yup!! How did you know? Are you an addict too?
:-********
Happy birthday to you in 2 days!!!

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also thinkin of new year. dont want to stay at home, dont wanna go to a hotel, just like to find some ppl to leave this fuckn city for some days.
wish me luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home