Sunday, October 10, 2004

more than a thousand years

The weather's crazy. It's damn cold today, tho sunny, and it was freezing last night too, and raining. Shit! we had like 30º two days ago!! I guess it's gonna be a fucked up winter. I only hope we get some snow..

Going to Nature on thursday made me think when the hell the world's gonna change. Everything's so sexist. It's always half-naked girls dancing in front of the crowd. Never guys.
I'm not saying all this because I want guys so that I can stare at them and dribble. I definitely wouldn't, I don't give shit about muscular men dancing like mad trying to turn girls on.
I don't like this kind of "shows" (to call it somehing), but the same way that there are girls should be boys. It's like we're just fucking objects. Sex toys. And we're not. It's really offensive.
Anyways, apart from that, the night was awsome. It was fun that park before we went it. And it was pretty good inside too. It was long since I last went out with Ana and Palo. I'd missed it!! We gotta hang out again soon. It's always fun with them. (Btw, I gotta go shopping, I'll give Ana a call...)

Friday and Saturday were great too. I hadn't gone out with "the crew" for who know's how long...
I didn't find Shock as boring as usually, so yeah, it might really be a long time since I last set foot in there... lol.

Sorry, not feeling like writing anymore so I'll just stop here. I should be getting everything ready, we're leaving in less than an hour.
I'm gonna miss you. All of you. But specially him. Don't know how to explain it (don't feel like trying either)...

- 54 days -

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niña! No te he visto por fisika por las tardes. Mu mal mu mal.
la verdad es que hace mucho frio, no ahora, pero si por las mañanas (tu lo sufriras mas q yo q vas a clase prontito) pero no me digas q no es mejor que estar pasando calorrrrr. uy con lo bien q se esta con un jersey puesto calentito... :D
oye, este año te vendras al simo no?
besito niña. toy sin internes en casa :(
xau!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home