Sunday, October 3, 2004

3rd December

I'm already counting down the days.

Today and yesterday have been better than Thursday and Friday. Those two have been really fucked up days.
It's being hard, but knowing he'll be here in two months and that we love each other (like crazy, I would say) keeps me going on and cheers me up quite a lot.
I still feel kinda empty sometimes tho. Like I knew I would cause a part of me is missing. Missing, but somehow still there. The absence of him is only physical and temporary. Anyways, I decided I won't be sad anymore (I mean extremly sad as I was) and I'll miss him, yeah, but with a smile. And hope. And thinking about the good times that we've had and we'll have. About Australia, a small attic in London, a water bed, home cinema...

I went to see Cris yesterday. Poor her. She can't go out for 10 days and has to have her leg in plaster for at least 2 months. But I'll go to see her everyday that I can. She deserves that and much more.( Meine liebe, du bist mein Zetxinbabe!!) After that I met Palo and Ana and after going for beer, milkshake and juice (fucking weird one that you got, Ana!) damn! I've just remembered I forgot the pink straw! Well, after that, we came home and watch a movie. I didnt understand shit so I'll have to watch it again. Paying attention this time. We were gonna go out, but we felt tired so we finally didn't.
I stayed home friday night too. Watching half of Big Fish and doing shit with some pictures. It wasn't bad, that's actually all I felt like doing.

First day of class tomorrow. I so not feel like going... Hopefully I'll have a different Physics teacher this year, someone that can actually teach... Stupid dumbass I had... !!! Just thinking about it makes me mad.

- 61 days -

ps, my cousins are hell cute.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for being the best girl (wife) in the world...

te quiero mi nena y te mechos de menos!!!

Pablo

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for being the best girl (wife) in the world...

te quiero mi nena y te mechos de menos!!!

Pablo

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mi nena

i ment "te echo de menos" but you know that already.....

Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home