Wednesday, October 6, 2004

58

Billy Talent are better than I thought. That first time I heard them at Pukkelpop last year I didn't like them, but now that I've given them a second oportunity... yup, they're quite good. Weird voice this guy has tho.

I'm going to Tunis on Sunday and just found out that my cell phone won't proabably work there. How am I supossed to live one week like that? No, I'm not addicted to my phone, but I'm addicted to him...
I'm pretty excited. I've never mind going away with my parents, and hey! it's Tunis! We're even gonna sleep one night at an oasis. Sounds fun. I'll make pictures and all, don't worry.

First real day of class tomorrow.. I've stayed home this last 2 days. Tuesday cause it was non-sense to go and yesterday cause we had the day off (or that's what I was told..). But yeah, tomorrow I can't escape. I don't really want to anyways. I kinda feel like starting. Specially tomorrow that I have "systems and circuits" and "programming 1" (JAVA!!!).
Btw, I have the same stupid asshole bastard physics teacher so I'm gonna go to Phisics class with group 62. I do not wanna fail again.

Yesterday was hard. Talking on Skype was cool tho. And msn. I loved the pictures! And, you know what? I love the way I can't express my feelings.. (Too big!!! hehe).
I hope it rains when you're here. But just if we can see a rainbow.
Get well soon baby.
Could I ever stop saying I love you?? I'm gonna drive everyone insane!! Sorry, people.. I can't help it.

:: Tears are feelings we cant say
:: tears mean that you care
:: tears are mixed emotions
:: tears are more than tears

:: the pouring rain
:: from my eyes
:: means to much
:: to keep inside

- Tears, Rufio -

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe..

im at home now again...missing you like crazy but hey you ll be in my arms again soon...okay everyone knows but...58 days....

i love you and yeah (cant say how much i miss you...)

Pablo

PS: love the pic bath-sue....:-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home