Tuesday, October 26, 2004

MJ (L) PP (a.k.a. SM)

Yesterday, first normal Physics class since school.
I'm proud of myself. I didn't really think I could stay at uni till 7pm, but hey! I did. I fought that unnatural strenght inside me, tempting me to go home, and stayed.
Next challenge: Wednesday. Sus, be ready.

I'm starting the Java practice today. I'm expecting to have it ready tomorrow the latest. It's for November 2sd but I wanna get it done this week. It'll be easy. It's the same we did last year.
Punto.java, Circulo.java, Triangulo.java, PruebaFigura.java.
I just have to decide whether I install PCgrasp or Xemacs. Suggestions anyone?

Believe it or not I've heard more than a few people talking about New Year's already... It's gonna start to drive me nuts. NO NO NO. I don't wanna think about what I'll do, what I won't do or what the fuck I'll wear, yet. I know what I want and what I won't have. That's enough for now.
Yeah, it might be a good idea to go away from town. (Samu, was it you who posted that?)
Am I being too unsociable?

I can't wait for the 4rd November. It's gonna be a cool show.
4th time seeing Mad Caddies, 3rd time seeing Belvedere and 2sd time seeing Throw Rag.
My sister asked what's the point of going to see bands I've seen already.
I don't know. I just love shows. There's no need for a point. Or anything.


"when I say 'fuck you' I mean 'I love you babe, but stop trying to piss me off..', and you know that!"
LOL.


Happy birthday, Harek.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jup.i know but....

just call me when you are back.i wait for it.

i love you babe.doesn't matter if you say fuck you or something like that!:-p okay it matters but not that much if it has the meaning you told me...

ich liebe dich und ich vermisse dich!aber das weisst du ja.

Pablo

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

ah, oka, pense q habĂ­as sido tu el q puso:
"also thinkin of new year. dont want to stay at home, dont wanna go to a hotel, just like to find some ppl to leave this fuckn city for some days.
wish me luck." No se porq.

No es q mucha gente vea la pagina es q cada vez q se carga (sean los comments, sea actualizar el blog, sea lo q sea) cuenta como una visita mas... TIMAZOOOO!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home