Wednesday, October 20, 2004

knight in shinning armor

I love kurt halsey. Love his painting. You should check it out. I saw a drawing at Jorge's blog and couldn't resit going into the guy's site to see more stuff.
I love it when I see pics or drawings and they remind me of things. When I can identify myself with certain images.

I love love.

I'm weak, and I get my hopes too high. The fall is hard. But there'll be no fall no more. I'm saved. Forever. I just don't worry anymore.
Stars shine everynight up in my room and I have a pillow to hold untill he comes. Roses up the shell and our mix cd. CK One in a piece of paper and pictures on the comp. Everything's fine.

The battle will be won, and so will be war. No fear. Chest out, I have a sword made of dreams.

Superheros are real. One is mine.

I love hope.

I'm taken.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

superheros need a reason to have their superpower.
you are my reason!

just to make you lough one time is enough to feel well the whole day.the call was fun yesterday...:-p

te quiero mi nena.

Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home