Sunday, September 19, 2004

ps, I love you.

Distance should be illegal. Sadness too. Fuck yous to all the things that bring me down. To money. To amplifiers.
I still haven't bought one or found any that I can borrow for tomorrow. I'll phone this guy tomorrow morning to see if he still has his. I'll buy mine this week for sure. The whole thing is really stressing me out.

Maybe I should have gone out after going to Palo's to watch a movie (guess which one?). Thinking too much is no good. I suddenly started feeling like shit. I'm way too negative tonight.

Anyways, last night was cool. Drinking weird colored stuff I brought from the beach and pretending till 5 am that drink JC had was good, while Bibi and Ali took pictures every 10 seconds and blinded us all with the flash.
Anyone got lost this year, we sat in the same place all night and I got to see everyone I was supossed to meet.
No complaints at all.
And at home, also fun. Great sentences we said, followed by continous laughs for 20 minutes (Bibi...)

Btw, thanx girl for cheering me up. I won't ever care again. I'll at least try not to. I've done everything I could. And did it the best way that I knew. I don't have to apologize for things I haven't done. You're right.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, no sabia que tenias un blog. Lo he descubierto al buscar en Technorati quien linkeaba a mi blog... manda webos, jejejeje.
Besitos hormiga
HAREK

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola mi nena...

im at work.i think you already know it cause i send you 2 emails...:-) i hope your flight was fine and everything was the way you wanted it to be.i talked to maren and she said that we looked cute when we were here....and that she felt old.poor she.

ich liebe dich mein ein und alles.

Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home