Tuesday, September 14, 2004

and I didn't even pull the trigger

The nightmare's over. Exams and marks can go to hell till at least middle October. I don't wanna hear about any kind of mathematical operations or signals and circuits shit. Period.

I run into a gril from school at the train station on my way home after the exam. As weird as it might seem I felt pretty happy to see her.
You know how anti-social I can get. Specially when it comes to people from my school. I hate fake smiles and sudden interest about my life from people I never really talked to. I hate pretending I like people I can't stand while they pretend the same. So, to everyone out there that I don't wanna hear about: don't bother coming to say HI. Easy as that.
But still, this girl's not that bad. She kinda has this fake smile everytime you look at her (know what I mean?) but she's pretty much ok. Not the kind of ppl I would hang around with 24/7, but it's ok to have a few talks once in a while. We were in the same class for a few years, I remember being kinda friends with her.
We talked about Majadahonda's festivities. They're this weekend. Should be fun. They're fun, specially if you go with a bunch of friends, sit on the floor and forget everyone and everything around you, including, of course, the awfull music.

That's all for now. I'm off. Ana's with some people at Colón and I'm going to meet her. Can't wait to see her. Can't wait either to start going out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home