Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Balderdash!!

- Accio: causes an object to fly to the caster, even over quite some distance. It would seem that the caster must know at least the general location of the object summoned.
- Apparition: Advance spell used by fully trained wizards to disapear from one place and appear almost instantly somewhere else. (Very difficult spell. Done incorrectly, apparition can result in the caster being "splinched", which refers to part of the caster's body being left behind.)

(Original here)

I'll take the risk and Apparate to wake up next to him. Or just go for the Summoning Charm, scream out loud "Accio Mo" and have him by my side withing minutes, maybe a few hours as the distance between caster and object is quite great.

I'm applying for Hogwarts next year. Hope they don't mind I'm a muggle or I might just make up I'm a mudblood...
It'd be nice to try "Bertie Botts every flavor beans" and see if those "Fizzing Whizzbees" make you levitate for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home