Tuesday, August 10, 2004

kelly cries

Sometimes, when I think that he's not here, I feel like Kelly.

I've been writting random stuff in a notebook this last week. Things that I like and why I think I like them. Things that scare me, and why they do so. It's been good. I didn't really stopped to think too much, I just wrote whatever it came to my mind. But not exactly "automatic writing" (or whatever the hell it is called).

I'm free today. I really needed a day off. I'm so not liking work this year... It's way to stressing, and I can't stand this girl. Just cause her mom's the boss she thinks she can do whatever she wants, and the worst thing about it is that she actually can..
I don't wanna come next year. Leonie has been trying to convince me cause she's gonna come next summer to work at the beach bar (she's in Animación this year), but I don't know.
I feel like doing something new, plus I'm getting tired of this campsite. 7 years are long enough. Ok, next year I'd probably have a car to move around, but still... I wanna do something like Palo did this year, go to England to work, or somewhere else. I don't know. I have a whole year to think about it.

Fata ruled last friday (6th). I hate the Fata, and you know it (don't you, Mo?), but it was cool. It was "Foam Party", they put foam all over the dance floor. I didnt want to go in cause I had my cell and my money and cool pants on, but I finally did and ended up completly soaked. It was soooo great. I missed him lots tho. All I wanted to do was kiss him under the foam. But he knows that already.

It's not even 2 weeks till I go home. I'm really looking forward to it. I miss my crew. Mario, Serg, Oscar, Juan, Carol, Madero, Bibi, Little vegan.... Ana, Cris, Palo... My intermissioners: Alez, Hugo, JC, Javi. Nacho too.
I miss you all. And YOU ALL know who you are. Hehe.
I'm gonna miss everyone from the campsite too. Specially Miguel. He's my little brother. YAY. He's the best.
I miss Mo.

:: When Kelly cries, the makeup runs from her eyes
And spills the truth about how she feels inside ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home