Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Er

He uses CK One and likes Ska. Has the weirdest eyes I've ever seen.
Came for coke just to see me, looked at me to make me smile, got me flowers that sometimes lied ("don't belive in flowers" [if they say I don't love you]).

He always walked me home and turned for a last look. Wrote me messages on the phone (I love you too), was always there to hold me tight after a long day of work.

Hey!! now that I think about it! who won? I bet I did. "O" here's another one just in case we were "two-two". I know, i'm s00pid (but just a bit). Fuck babe, you're close to spectacular (good day, good sir).

I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss the way I knew everything was fine evertime I was with you.
I loved it when you said "Everything's fine, baby" that night at your tent when the wind scared me. I loved everything about being with you.
I loved paintball against you.

I guess from now on I'll just drink with yellow straws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home