Friday, August 27, 2004

home sweet home

I'm home. Finally. (Actually I'm at Cris's cause my internet's fucked up...)
I really felt like coming back, but saying goodbye to everyone from the campsite was harder than I thought it'd be.
We all from the beach bar went out for dinner cause i was leaving last thursday. It was so fucking good. After dinner we went to Luam, smoke some joints, have some beers. Chilled for a bit. I went on Dani's car. Awsome. I'm feeling quite lazy to explain everything so I'll just leave it this way: it rule. (easy, uh?)

I think he's pissed. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I've said it already, and I'll say it a million times if I have to. Despite what it might seem I dont do stuff with bad intention. Believe me. I'm trully sorry, whatever it is that I've done wrong this time. Give me a call when you feel like it. You know where to find me. (Btw, you know who you are, right?)

I can't wait to see Ana and Palo, they're coming over. Actually, they should be showing up in like... now? Why do they take so long?? I wanna see them!!

Alez said somthing the other day about going to Denia to JC's house when we all finish our exams (including Hugo, good luck with Selectividad!!!). Sounds good, but I might not have enought time to do it all. My mom wants to go somewhere too, whole family-vacation kinda thing, and it could be good, but I've missed my friends!! And I wanna see Mo too. Alez said he should come with us to Denia. What he should really do is move to Spain. But still, don't worry, my plans of kidnapping him are still up. Yay.

Well, people, I'm off. Take care. See you @ the pit. LOL.

(Please, listen to "Tiger Lily" from Matchbook Romance)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home