Friday, May 7, 2004

skip

I'm hell tired!! I'm really lacking sleep. I'm supposed to be in class, but I couldn't get up on time this morning, so I decided to stay home for a while and just go to my second class.

Band practice yesterday was pretty good. Better than usual. It seems things are working out. I hope they keep going this way, otherwise we'll have to say good-bye to music. Well, you know, not to music, but to the band, and maybe in some time start something again, with different people. Anyways, I don't want this one to end. It won't. I'm sure we'll get better and better now.

I'm going to school today, around 18:00. They're giving out a "party" (if you can call it a party) for old students. I gotta say I'm looking forward to it. I wanna see my old teachers (some of them..) and some people I haven't seen for a year or so. My school was full of assholes and spoilt brats but there were some cool kids too. And, well, after 13 years you kinda grow fond of some of the assholes too. So yeah, I think it'll be fun to go and see how're people doing with their lives.
What I'll do after that is a real mistery... I might just come home and study tonight and go out tomorrow, or I might just go out today and stay tomorrow. I should go all day on sunday to practice with the band, and I really need to get my ass moving with studying. Exams are almost here and I don't wanna screw it up again.

I called Las Dunas on monday and talked to own of the owners to see if I could go back this summer to work at the beach bar. They said I can. They counted with me already. I hope it's as fun as last summer. Work was boring and getting on my nerves sometimes but the people I worked with were awsome, and the times after work even better. I'll have to study this year tho.. :-s Mo promised to help me, so he'd better or I won't serve him cold beer. hehe. It¡d be so cool if Nacho came with me this summer... I'm gonna tell him to at least come once in a while, I'll help him pay the train or whatever he takes to get there.And I'll write and call everytime I can.

My lil cousins are coming over this summer too. My aunt and uncle rented a bungalow for 2 weeks and my granparents are coming too. It'll be fun. The kids are cute as hell, but you might know that already. I talk about it all the time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home