Monday, April 19, 2004

holland

I've just came from Leonie and JP's house. Well, actually I arrived home last night, but who cares about stupid details anyway? The fact is that I'm here again.
And I wanna go back. I had lotsa fun. It's been awsome. Seriously. Big laughs watching the tape from this summer. I miss it. We said we're gonna go together on vacaion in a few years, which I hope we do for real cause it'll be cool. It won't be like 803, but that doesn't mean it'll be worse. It'll just be different, and we'll also be different.

I'm at uni. No teacher came so I'm not skipping class today. I might next hour. I'm not in the mood today. I need some time to adapt after the trip. Bad excuse, I know. It's weird to hear everyone speaking spanish and I haven't been gone for that long...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home