Tuesday, April 20, 2004

take offs and landings

I love airplanes. I love the feeling you get when taking off. It's like every problem was left behind as soon as you lose all ground contact, like time stops while you in the air. Sometimes I wished I could've stayed up there forever. Specially when I was coming back home, not cause I never wanted to come but because I knew what I was gonna find here. And I love what I have around and everyone who's around, but sometimes you simply have the need of being away for longer. Sometimes you know you're gonna miss more what you're leaving than you've missed home, probably cause you know home's always gonna be there, waiting, not matter for how long. And I know it's selfish for those who stay, but we're all kinda selfish afterall. I gotta say that this hasn't been one of those times, but you can be 100 % I'm gonna miss Holland (Leonie and JP) cause I already miss it (them).

I wish I had the money to travel more often. There are lots of places I wanna go to and lots of people I wanna see. I hate the world for being so big.

Anyways...,
:: Distance only makes the heart grow fonder :: (Poison the well)

I love you all. Muah (k)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home