Wednesday, March 31, 2004

eyes burning

I'm again at one of the computer labs from uni. I've been here this morning. Didn't feel like going to the math class. I know I should stop skipping classes, June is closer than it seems, but I have too many things in mind at the moment. I can't find any concentration for studying at all. Sucks.

Things haven't been working out too good lately. It's like all's falling to pieces. I'm pretty sad about it. And nostalgic too. It's been good times. I don't wanna think it's the end tho. I'm not sure that I exactly know what I want. I dont even know if I have to let it be and see how things turn out or take some decisions. Hard ones. How would I know if I'm or not doing the right thing? I guess that's one of the risks I have to take. I'm just way too scared.

I need a hug. Insert one here: .Thanks.

Sometimes I really want to dissapear. Enough thinking for today. I'm switching off my batteries. Doh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home