Monday, April 5, 2004

crazy

I'm back from the trip to El Escorial (Santa Maria de la Alameda really) with my friends from uni. It's been great fun. I laughed my ass out and found out they're awsome people (tho I knew that already). It's been awsome. Seriously. I wanna go back to Saturday!

We're on Easter break. No class till Tuesday 13th and I'm flying to Holland on Thursday 15th so you can tell I have great days ahead. I'm staying at Leonie and JP's. I can't wait to see them. It's gonna be fun. YAY. My sister and I might go to Barcelona soon to see Juanma. We'll stay at his place unless my parents come too. We'll probably go to Forum. Juanma is not going to Las Dunas this summer, sux. Lejow might just go for 2 weeks, and I don't know about JP, but probably the same as Leonie. That's one of the reasons why I'm not too sure about going again to work. 2 months are too many days, specially if there's gonna be no one at all there. I'll have to talk to Olga and Su to see if they're going again. That'd make things better.

:: Don't let me drown
:: I'll tread in tears until your agony's unbound
:: Don't let me drown
:: 'Cause I'm still learning how to swim on solid ground
:: Don't let me drown

- Don't let me drown, Sunset Fiction -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home