Thursday, July 14, 2005

mall fever

My consumer me has been fullfiled today. 2 pants, 2 tops. Cheap pants, expensive tee's. All for being Billabong and Roxy. I hate paying for a name, but i loved them and they were on sale. Oh well... I won't be buying much for a long while so i guess its not that big deal. I needed summer clothes anyway.

This morning after class both Elena's came to pick Mercedes and I up and we went out for lunch. It was fun. They put me up to date, there were LOTS of stuff i didnt know about. Gossip mostly. Hehe. I should hang out with them more often.

About my depressing mood of the other day, it's gone.
If i have to set things up in the last moment, im cool with it.
Talked to Hugo just now and he said we can crash at his place, so one less thing to worry about. And the only one really.

My sis wants the comp. I should be going. (and getting a damn router soon).

Yellow boy is gonna be in Spain next week and I won't be able to see him. Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home