Wednesday, June 29, 2005

jimmy eat world. i eat mcdonalds.

I missed the show tonight cause i didnt go to get my ticket in time, today there where any left. But it's not that much of a big deal. I've seen both Green Day and Jimmy Eat world before, and i'm kinda happy i didnt get to see this one guy from Jimmy fainting (or whatever), falling off the stage, hitting is head, and having to be taken away with oxygen in a stretcher. I'll ask for more details tomorrow. I hope the guy gets well soon.

So, I missed the show but hung out with one of my very best friends. Bought a pair of shoes, ate fries, some of his McFlurry and had a great time just walking around, looking for cds, dvds and talking.
We needed a car. Watching Dawson's Creek would've made the evening better. Maybe next week (Fingers crossed).

I went this morning to give in the application form for the uni i might be changing to next year, and after that i decided to go downtown todo some shopping. I've finally got the kind of shorts i wanted.
I cant wait till the "madrid 2012" madness stops and maybe then they start filling holes, cause holy shit with the stupid reforms!! It makes me incredibly mad.

Fact 1: the city is full of foreigners. It's nice to walk around and hear people speaking english every few steps.
Fact 2: I wanted to go to The Mars Volta and the show got cancelled. Fsck.

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fue un ataque epileptico lo que le dio al pollo de JEW

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a) If the fries were at a McDonald's... doh. Burger King has the best fast-food fries, period.

b) McFlurries are overrated.

c) I know you're frustrated, but... well, I don't know, I don't feel like recommending you to try again next year if you think a change would be really good for you. After all... what do I know? Try hard this summer. If things don't work out, do as you will ;)

d) M2012 is getting a bit on my nerves too, but that's the way things seem to work lately. Everything's overloaded and everywhere to the point to make you want to puke. However I hope we DO get it. Madrid will never be the same. Just look at Barcelona.

e) I love cosmopolitan cities and have nothing against foreigners, really. But I think in Madrid this is getting a bit over the top.

f) :*

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

- french fries were at burger king.
- mcflurries are good, tho caramel sandies are my fave.
- yeah, i do like your comments. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home