Tuesday, July 12, 2005

boo everything

I don't like the way little details affect me. The way a simple goodbye can mean the world.
I'm really excited about that week, but it seems things have changed. I feel he's not that interested anymore. But I might just be paranoid. I'll try not to think too much about it.

Liam's package hasnt come in yet. He sent me something last week of june and it's still not here. I know it's Australia, but come on, its been way too long. I hope it doesnt take much longer. This guy's a cutie.

The order from smartpunk that i was waiting for is getting cancelled. I got an email saying they needed my payment so the stuff could be sent, but apparently they dont accept credit cards from Spain. They've been pretty nice. The guy who's been writing has taken a lot of trouble to find out if there was any way i could pay with visa. There's not tho, so i'd have to create a paypal account.
I'll ask Eric if they're gonna put the cd out at interpunk too and if they do i'll just wait and get it from there. Otherwise i'll make the paypal account.
I really want that cd.

Things are beeing sucky.
And drum and bass is getting me nostalgic. But there's nothing else i wanna listen to right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home