Sunday, June 19, 2005

+61

Time zones are annoying.
And having the cell on silent mode when you're getting a call from Australia, and being asleep at 11am, when my favortite aussie is calling again.
Booo me.
I wanna hear from this kid. It's been a while. I always forget his girlfriend's name. I suck.

I went out with my mom this evening to get one of my lil cousins a bday present, came home, left all the bags in the kitchen, went out for dinner.
Mom and daugther night.
It's been a great time with her.
She's giving me a lot of support.
/<3 mom

1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moms rule, and dads rule too. It's taken me long years to realize, and I'm sure I'll regret the years I've lost doing so.

But anyway... good thing is you've already noticed. Things can only get better from now on ;)

/ñamZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home