Wednesday, June 22, 2005

ouch. music sometimes hurts

There are certain things I don't understand.
Like hipocresy on friends (or what i thought were friends). I thought things were over, everything was clear and everything, but i dont know what to think anymore. This is separating me from things i wanna do and people i wanna see.
I feel like this time busy with exams have been a break in my real life and now that they're over and i could go back, i dont want too. And it's all because of the same damn thing.
Band.
I'm hidding from something i know i'll have to face sooner or later.
I dont understand why i am so scared or whatever it is that i am about it. It's not that big deal.
This is no fun.
Shit, i'm on holidays! i should just be caring about going out, hanging out with friends and ok, starting to study too. But relaxed.

Swimming time.

CD of the day: The Comfort of Home (Rufio).
Whoever said it was bad, was wrong. <3 it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home